Most Active Stories
- Paperhand Puppet Intervention Presents 15th Annual Giant Puppet Pageant
- Gov. McCrory: Best to Gradually Reform North Carolina's Medicaid System
- Melody Moezzi's "Haldol and Hyacinths", Arts for Life, Jiliana Dulaney's Haute Chocolate, and Irata
- Common Core Uncertainty Puts NC Educators in Limbo
- Chocolate Alchemy with Chocolate Maker and Baker Jiliana Dulaney
Fri February 28, 2014
RF Micro Devices Merger Plan Creates Uncertainty
Each week, Justin Catanoso interviews a reporter from our media partner, the Triad Business Journal. In today’s report, he talks with The Business Journal's Matt Evans about Matt's story on the nearly $1.6 billion merger agreement between Greensboro-based RF Micro Devices and Oregon-based TriQuint Semiconductor Inc.
Matt's report takes a closer look at the deal and raises questions about the merger's potential impact on local jobs.
To read Matt Evan's story go to -- triad.bizjournals.com. Justin Catanoso is director of the journalism program at Wake Forest University and a regular contributor to 88.5 WFDD.