Most Active Stories
- Developer: Demolishing Historic Apartments Will Boost Winston-Salem Neighborhood
- UNC System Braces For State Budget Cuts
- Major Downtown Winston-Salem Development Awaits City Council Decision
- Online Marketing Tool May Improve Patient Centered Care
- Ardmore Supporters Meet To Discuss Neighborhood Redevelopment Plan
Fri February 28, 2014
RF Micro Devices Merger Plan Creates Uncertainty
Each week, Justin Catanoso interviews a reporter from our media partner, the Triad Business Journal. In today’s report, he talks with The Business Journal's Matt Evans about Matt's story on the nearly $1.6 billion merger agreement between Greensboro-based RF Micro Devices and Oregon-based TriQuint Semiconductor Inc.
Matt's report takes a closer look at the deal and raises questions about the merger's potential impact on local jobs.
To read Matt Evan's story go to -- triad.bizjournals.com. Justin Catanoso is director of the journalism program at Wake Forest University and a regular contributor to 88.5 WFDD.