Most Active Stories
- Dash Pop, The B. Kin Band, Gaurang Doshi, and Christopher James Lees on Triad Arts Weekend
- The Art of Body Painting: Meet Artist Cheryl Ann Lipstreu
- UNCG Historian: Greensboro Bill Defies NC History of Local Control
- Music Director Christopher Lees and UNCSA Symphony Orchestra Present "Russian Fireworks"
- Local Filmmakers Screen "Unmappable" at SxSW
Fri February 28, 2014
RF Micro Devices Merger Plan Creates Uncertainty
Each week, Justin Catanoso interviews a reporter from our media partner, the Triad Business Journal. In today’s report, he talks with The Business Journal's Matt Evans about Matt's story on the nearly $1.6 billion merger agreement between Greensboro-based RF Micro Devices and Oregon-based TriQuint Semiconductor Inc.
Matt's report takes a closer look at the deal and raises questions about the merger's potential impact on local jobs.
To read Matt Evan's story go to -- triad.bizjournals.com. Justin Catanoso is director of the journalism program at Wake Forest University and a regular contributor to 88.5 WFDD.