Most Active Stories
- Unique Greensboro Academy Still Working To Reach Potential
- Amendment One: Unconstitutional, But Probably Here To Stay
- As Same-Sex Marriage Becomes Legal, Opinions In North Carolina Are Mixed
- Live Music at Muddy Creek Café, Delta Arts Center, and Photographer William Christenberry
- Bailey Park Begins New Concert Series With The Love Language
Fri February 28, 2014
RF Micro Devices Merger Plan Creates Uncertainty
Each week, Justin Catanoso interviews a reporter from our media partner, the Triad Business Journal. In today’s report, he talks with The Business Journal's Matt Evans about Matt's story on the nearly $1.6 billion merger agreement between Greensboro-based RF Micro Devices and Oregon-based TriQuint Semiconductor Inc.
Matt's report takes a closer look at the deal and raises questions about the merger's potential impact on local jobs.
To read Matt Evan's story go to -- triad.bizjournals.com. Justin Catanoso is director of the journalism program at Wake Forest University and a regular contributor to 88.5 WFDD.