Most Active Stories
- New Funding Promises More Bicycling Options For Winston-Salem
- J. W. Pepper Music Presents "Summer Sacred Choral Showcase"
- Triad To Do: The Fantastic Four, Blueberries, and Beermosas
- Local Textile Company Makes A 'Seamless' Transition To Spur Growth
- As The NC Court Weighs Voucher Program, Families Play The Waiting Game
Fri February 28, 2014
RF Micro Devices Merger Plan Creates Uncertainty
Each week, Justin Catanoso interviews a reporter from our media partner, the Triad Business Journal. In today’s report, he talks with The Business Journal's Matt Evans about Matt's story on the nearly $1.6 billion merger agreement between Greensboro-based RF Micro Devices and Oregon-based TriQuint Semiconductor Inc.
Matt's report takes a closer look at the deal and raises questions about the merger's potential impact on local jobs.
To read Matt Evan's story go to -- triad.bizjournals.com. Justin Catanoso is director of the journalism program at Wake Forest University and a regular contributor to 88.5 WFDD.