Most Active Stories
- Dash Pop, The B. Kin Band, Gaurang Doshi, and Christopher James Lees on Triad Arts Weekend
- The Art of Body Painting: Meet Artist Cheryl Ann Lipstreu
- UNCG Historian: Greensboro Bill Defies NC History of Local Control
- Music Director Christopher Lees and UNCSA Symphony Orchestra Present "Russian Fireworks"
- Local Filmmakers Screen "Unmappable" at SxSW
Tue February 12, 2013
Rob Taylor, The Triad Shakespearience and Theatre in the Piedmont
Rob Taylor is on a mission to keep theatre-goers abreast of all the exciting performances, and auditions going on in the Piedmont Triad.
His new website piedmonttriadtheatre.com does just that. The Glasgow, Scotland, native is also bringing affordable, outdoor Shakespearian theatre to the Triad as Producing Artistic Director of The Triad Shakespearience. Rob’s 25 years in theatre as actor, director, writer and producer have landed him a London Academy of Music and Dramatic Arts Bronze Medallion in Acting, and his plays have been produced across the U.S. and the U.K. The Triad Shakespearience's first show of the 2013 season is Triple Play - An Evening of One-Act Plays Directed by Heather Maggs from March 8 through the 10th.