Most Active Stories
- New Funding Promises More Bicycling Options For Winston-Salem
- J. W. Pepper Music Presents "Summer Sacred Choral Showcase"
- Triad To Do: The Fantastic Four, Blueberries, and Beermosas
- Triad Arts Live: Snuzz, Jeffrey Dean Foster, and (Coming Up!) The Tyler Nail Trio
- Local Textile Company Makes A 'Seamless' Transition To Spur Growth
Mon April 14, 2014
Seize the Moment to Do Nothing
Sometimes, a lot can be accomplished by doing absolutely nothing.
Many of us grew up in the echo at least one adult voice warning us ‘not to waste time’. At home, at school, in our places of worship and even at camp, the act of young people sitting around doing ‘nothing’ would invoke adults to immediately assign a task.
Bob McHone is a media spokesman who lives in Lewisville with his wife, Brona. He says he’s lived most of his 80 plus years believing a person must always be doing something. In this segment of Real People, Real Stories, McHone says he’s finally discovered the perfect way to spend his time.