Most Active Stories
- Unique Greensboro Academy Still Working To Reach Potential
- Amendment One: Unconstitutional, But Probably Here To Stay
- As Same-Sex Marriage Becomes Legal, Opinions In North Carolina Are Mixed
- Live Music at Muddy Creek Café, Delta Arts Center, and Photographer William Christenberry
- Bailey Park Begins New Concert Series With The Love Language
Mon April 14, 2014
Seize the Moment to Do Nothing
Sometimes, a lot can be accomplished by doing absolutely nothing.
Many of us grew up in the echo at least one adult voice warning us ‘not to waste time’. At home, at school, in our places of worship and even at camp, the act of young people sitting around doing ‘nothing’ would invoke adults to immediately assign a task.
Bob McHone is a media spokesman who lives in Lewisville with his wife, Brona. He says he’s lived most of his 80 plus years believing a person must always be doing something. In this segment of Real People, Real Stories, McHone says he’s finally discovered the perfect way to spend his time.