Most Active Stories
- Developer: Demolishing Historic Apartments Will Boost Winston-Salem Neighborhood
- UNC System Braces For State Budget Cuts
- Major Downtown Winston-Salem Development Awaits City Council Decision
- Online Marketing Tool May Improve Patient Centered Care
- Ardmore Supporters Meet To Discuss Neighborhood Redevelopment Plan
Tue June 3, 2014
Seven Handle Circus to Bring "Rowdy Bluegrass" to Twin City Ribfest
The band Seven Handle Circus has been critically acclaimed as “rowdy bluegrass”, but you’re just as likely to hear them playing an Earth Wind & Fire classic, rapping with T-Pain & Yung Joc or performing live with Mumford & Sons. The six-piece Atlanta band comes to the Triad this Friday night for Twin City Ribfest in Winston-Salem. Seven Handle Circus lead banjo player Colin Vinson spoke with David Ford by phone from his home in Atlanta.
The band performs Friday night, June 6th beginning at 9:00 PM during Twin City Ribfest, 500 N. Marshall Street in Winston-Salem. Tickets are seven bucks. Seven Handle’s latest LP is Whiskey Stills & Sleeping Pills which debuted at #10 on the Roots Music Report Bluegrass Chart.