Most Active Stories
- Governor McCrory Says NC Teachers Will Receive Pay Increase; Medicaid Expansion Still Uncertain
- Doctor Who Illustrated, NC A&T Choir Live in Studio A, Civil War Monuments, and the Nutcracker
- FTCC Offers Free Training for Unemployed, Underemployed and Some Military Veterans
- Many Paths, Only One Leads You Home
- The Art of Sharing, A Dozen Dresses, Photography of Fred Stein, Edward Steichen and More
Thu February 14, 2013
Greensboro Police this morning issued a Silver Alert, for a man missing from a group home.
King David Burgess, a resident at a group home at 2315 Bonaire Lane was last seen at about 10:45 on Tuesday
morning at Guilford County Social Services on Maple Street. Mr. Burgess is a 47-year-old light-complexioned black male, 5 feet 8 inches tall, and weighing approximately 165 pounds. He has brown eyes and short gray hair. When last seen, he was wearing wire-rim prescription glasses, a green t-shirt and blue jeans. He walks with a cane, and has a medical boot on his right foot.
Mr. Burgess is believed to be suffering from dementia or from other cognitive impairments. Anyone who may have seen him, or has any information as to his whereabouts, is asked to contact Greensboro Police at 336-373-2287.