Most Active Stories
- Developer: Demolishing Historic Apartments Will Boost Winston-Salem Neighborhood
- UNC System Braces For State Budget Cuts
- Major Downtown Winston-Salem Development Awaits City Council Decision
- Online Marketing Tool May Improve Patient Centered Care
- Ardmore Supporters Meet To Discuss Neighborhood Redevelopment Plan
Mon December 16, 2013
Simple Substitutions Can Serve Up Holiday Cheer
One of the best things about the Christmas season is the delicious food served. But sometimes it can spark unexpected drama at the dinner table.
Dr. Jennifer Smith specializes in homeopathic medicine in Union Grove. She says creating a menu for diverse eating preferences can dampen the holiday cheer. However, in this segment of WFDD’s Real People, Real Stories, Dr. Smith explains how tweaking favorite recipes can help bring everyone together.