Most Active Stories
- Weather-Related Closings and Delays for Friday March 7, 2014
- Weather-Related Closings and Delays for Tuesday March 4, 2014
- Your Federal Tax Refund Could Be Delayed
- Guilford County Schools Closed Monday Because of Ongoing Power Outages
- 'Thank God for Gas, Generators & Headlights - Guilford County Residents Struggle Without Power
Mon December 16, 2013
Simple Substitutions Can Serve Up Holiday Cheer
One of the best things about the Christmas season is the delicious food served. But sometimes it can spark unexpected drama at the dinner table.
Dr. Jennifer Smith specializes in homeopathic medicine in Union Grove. She says creating a menu for diverse eating preferences can dampen the holiday cheer. However, in this segment of WFDD’s Real People, Real Stories, Dr. Smith explains how tweaking favorite recipes can help bring everyone together.