Most Active Stories
- New Funding Promises More Bicycling Options For Winston-Salem
- J. W. Pepper Music Presents "Summer Sacred Choral Showcase"
- Triad To Do: The Fantastic Four, Blueberries, and Beermosas
- As The NC Court Weighs Voucher Program, Families Play The Waiting Game
- Local Textile Company Makes A 'Seamless' Transition To Spur Growth
Mon December 16, 2013
Simple Substitutions Can Serve Up Holiday Cheer
One of the best things about the Christmas season is the delicious food served. But sometimes it can spark unexpected drama at the dinner table.
Dr. Jennifer Smith specializes in homeopathic medicine in Union Grove. She says creating a menu for diverse eating preferences can dampen the holiday cheer. However, in this segment of WFDD’s Real People, Real Stories, Dr. Smith explains how tweaking favorite recipes can help bring everyone together.