Most Active Stories
- Unique Greensboro Academy Still Working To Reach Potential
- Amendment One: Unconstitutional, But Probably Here To Stay
- As Same-Sex Marriage Becomes Legal, Opinions In North Carolina Are Mixed
- Live Music at Muddy Creek Café, Delta Arts Center, and Photographer William Christenberry
- Bailey Park Begins New Concert Series With The Love Language
Mon December 16, 2013
Simple Substitutions Can Serve Up Holiday Cheer
One of the best things about the Christmas season is the delicious food served. But sometimes it can spark unexpected drama at the dinner table.
Dr. Jennifer Smith specializes in homeopathic medicine in Union Grove. She says creating a menu for diverse eating preferences can dampen the holiday cheer. However, in this segment of WFDD’s Real People, Real Stories, Dr. Smith explains how tweaking favorite recipes can help bring everyone together.