Most Active Stories
- 2015 U.S. Figure Skating Championships to Take Place in Greensboro
- As Herbalife Opens, Incentive-Makers Learn From Dell Closure
- Dense Fog Advisory Thurday Morning; Schools Announce 2-Hour Delays
- Classical Revolution Brings Mozart to the Bar; First Stop, Gibb's Hundred Brewing Company
- Could Third Time Be a Charm For Hobbs-Friendly Development in Greensboro?
Mon December 16, 2013
Simple Substitutions Can Serve Up Holiday Cheer
One of the best things about the Christmas season is the delicious food served. But sometimes it can spark unexpected drama at the dinner table.
Dr. Jennifer Smith specializes in homeopathic medicine in Union Grove. She says creating a menu for diverse eating preferences can dampen the holiday cheer. However, in this segment of WFDD’s Real People, Real Stories, Dr. Smith explains how tweaking favorite recipes can help bring everyone together.