Most Active Stories
- Governor McCrory Says NC Teachers Will Receive Pay Increase; Medicaid Expansion Still Uncertain
- Doctor Who Illustrated, NC A&T Choir Live in Studio A, Civil War Monuments, and the Nutcracker
- Many Paths, Only One Leads You Home
- FTCC Offers Free Training for Unemployed, Underemployed and Some Military Veterans
- The Art of Sharing, A Dozen Dresses, Photography of Fred Stein, Edward Steichen and More
Mon August 26, 2013
The Sounds of Growing Apples
Through rhythmic flutters, staccato chirps and hypnotic hums, summer speaks to each of us.
Guest commentator Diane Flynt grows heirloom apples and makes hard cider at Foggy Ridge Cider. It's in the Blue Ridge Mountains north of Winston-Salem. Flynt shares some of her special summer moments in this segment of Real People, Real Stories.