Most Active Stories
- Developer: Demolishing Historic Apartments Will Boost Winston-Salem Neighborhood
- UNC System Braces For State Budget Cuts
- Major Downtown Winston-Salem Development Awaits City Council Decision
- Online Marketing Tool May Improve Patient Centered Care
- Ardmore Supporters Meet To Discuss Neighborhood Redevelopment Plan
Tue May 27, 2014
Storyline: 'The Good Life' is Possible Despite Circumstances
StoryLine gives voice to everyday people throughout our community as they share the experiences that shape their lives.
This week on StoryLine, we hear from Brighton Gardens resident Pam Garrity. Early in her marriage, she and her husband decided they were going to have the good life. Many years later, Ms. Garrity, who is now blind and widowed, shares a hopeful story demonstrating that having the good life is possible no matter your circumstances.
StoryLine is a project of the ECHO Network, dedicated to building trusting relationships in our community.