Most Active Stories
- 2015 U.S. Figure Skating Championships to Take Place in Greensboro
- As Herbalife Opens, Incentive-Makers Learn From Dell Closure
- Dense Fog Advisory Thurday Morning; Schools Announce 2-Hour Delays
- Classical Revolution Brings Mozart to the Bar; First Stop, Gibb's Hundred Brewing Company
- Could Third Time Be a Charm For Hobbs-Friendly Development in Greensboro?
Tue May 27, 2014
Storyline: 'The Good Life' is Possible Despite Circumstances
StoryLine gives voice to everyday people throughout our community as they share the experiences that shape their lives.
This week on StoryLine, we hear from Brighton Gardens resident Pam Garrity. Early in her marriage, she and her husband decided they were going to have the good life. Many years later, Ms. Garrity, who is now blind and widowed, shares a hopeful story demonstrating that having the good life is possible no matter your circumstances.
StoryLine is a project of the ECHO Network, dedicated to building trusting relationships in our community.