Most Active Stories
- New Funding Promises More Bicycling Options For Winston-Salem
- Military Training Exercises Over Tank Farm In Greensboro
- Radio 101: Student Navigates Three Cultures
- Master Watercolorist Guan Weixing And SECCA's "Alternative Modernisms" On Triad Arts Weekend
- 'Selma' March Draws Thousands To Winston-Salem
Mon January 13, 2014
StoryLine: How Diane Discovered her Grandmother
StoryLine gives voice to everyday people throughout our community as they share the experiences that shape their lives.
This week on StoryLine, Diane Dull talks with her husband, Don Dull. Diane was raised by her grandmother, a very strict woman who was difficult to get to know. After her grandmother’s passing, however, Diane came across a trunk full of her old letters and discovered what an amazing person her grandmother really was.