Most Active Stories
- Developer: Demolishing Historic Apartments Will Boost Winston-Salem Neighborhood
- UNC System Braces For State Budget Cuts
- Major Downtown Winston-Salem Development Awaits City Council Decision
- Online Marketing Tool May Improve Patient Centered Care
- Ardmore Supporters Meet To Discuss Neighborhood Redevelopment Plan
Tue October 15, 2013
StoryLine: How Victor Left Behind a Life of Substance Abuse
StoryLine gives voice to everyday people throughout our community as they share the experiences that shape their lives.
This week, we hear Dianne Dawson Garrett, the Development Director at Prodigal's Community Substance Abuse Program, talking with Victor Todd, Administrative Assistant at Prodigal's. Victor began abusing drugs and alcohol when he was fourteen. Today, he shares how Prodigal's helped him along the path to recovery and true change.