Most Active Stories
- Governor McCrory Says NC Teachers Will Receive Pay Increase; Medicaid Expansion Still Uncertain
- Many Paths, Only One Leads You Home
- Doctor Who Illustrated, NC A&T Choir Live in Studio A, Civil War Monuments, and the Nutcracker
- FTCC Offers Free Training for Unemployed, Underemployed and Some Military Veterans
- The Art of Sharing, A Dozen Dresses, Photography of Fred Stein, Edward Steichen and More
Tue October 15, 2013
StoryLine: How Victor Left Behind a Life of Substance Abuse
StoryLine gives voice to everyday people throughout our community as they share the experiences that shape their lives.
This week, we hear Dianne Dawson Garrett, the Development Director at Prodigal's Community Substance Abuse Program, talking with Victor Todd, Administrative Assistant at Prodigal's. Victor began abusing drugs and alcohol when he was fourteen. Today, he shares how Prodigal's helped him along the path to recovery and true change.