Most Active Stories
- Paperhand Puppet Intervention Presents 15th Annual Giant Puppet Pageant
- Common Core Uncertainty Puts NC Educators in Limbo
- Gov. McCrory: Best to Gradually Reform North Carolina's Medicaid System
- William Tyler, Clark Whittington of Art-o-mat, Mary Dalton, and Hiss Golden Messenger
- When Science and Art Become A Thing . . .
Fri May 30, 2014
The Tale of Two Tobacco Giants & Two Triad Cities
In this week’s Business Report, a team of reporters from the Triad Business Journal is taking a closer look at the possible merger between Reynolds American & Lorillard Tobacco Co. and the impact the merger could have on the Triad.
WFDD’s Keri Brown sat down with Mark Sutter, the editor of the Triad Business Journal, to find out what they uncovered.
To read more about the newspaper’s stories on the possible tobacco merger, and for more breaking business news go to triad.bizjournals.com.