Most Active Stories
- Paperhand Puppet Intervention Presents 15th Annual Giant Puppet Pageant
- Common Core Uncertainty Puts NC Educators in Limbo
- Gov. McCrory: Best to Gradually Reform North Carolina's Medicaid System
- Tucker Tharpe of the Garage: Self-Proclaimed Winston-Salem Enthusiast
- William Tyler, Clark Whittington of Art-o-mat, Mary Dalton, and Hiss Golden Messenger
Wed February 12, 2014
Touring Theatre of North Carolina Presents Chamber Series
The Touring Theatre of North Carolina’s Chamber Series continues with Over the Edge, a collection of short stories by award-winning Triad authors Quinn Dalton, Michael Parker and Pamela Duncan. The stories are adapted for the stage and performed by Touring Theatre’s core artists: John Kernodle, Kay Thomas and actor, director, producer Camilla Millican. Camilla spoke with me about the two Quinn Dalton short stories she’ll be performing as part of Over the Edge.
Touring Theatre’s Chamber Series continues with Over the Edge February 13-15 at 8:00 PM in the Mack & Mack Showroom in Greensboro.