Most Active Stories
- 2015 U.S. Figure Skating Championships to Take Place in Greensboro
- As Herbalife Opens, Incentive-Makers Learn From Dell Closure
- Dense Fog Advisory Thurday Morning; Schools Announce 2-Hour Delays
- Classical Revolution Brings Mozart to the Bar; First Stop, Gibb's Hundred Brewing Company
- Could Third Time Be a Charm For Hobbs-Friendly Development in Greensboro?
Wed February 12, 2014
Touring Theatre of North Carolina Presents Chamber Series
The Touring Theatre of North Carolina’s Chamber Series continues with Over the Edge, a collection of short stories by award-winning Triad authors Quinn Dalton, Michael Parker and Pamela Duncan. The stories are adapted for the stage and performed by Touring Theatre’s core artists: John Kernodle, Kay Thomas and actor, director, producer Camilla Millican. Camilla spoke with me about the two Quinn Dalton short stories she’ll be performing as part of Over the Edge.
Touring Theatre’s Chamber Series continues with Over the Edge February 13-15 at 8:00 PM in the Mack & Mack Showroom in Greensboro.