Most Active Stories
- Rosetta: Space probe drops robotic lander on comet 67P
- Report: NC 4th in Nation For School Shootings Since Newtown Tragedy
- Meet the Artist: Watercolor Painter Alexis Lavine
- McCrory Pushes Tax Credits At Opening For Company That Hasn't Used Them
- UNCSA's "Dying For It," Tiny House Expedition, Jeremy B. Jones, and Piedmont Triad Jazz Orchestra
Wed February 12, 2014
Touring Theatre of North Carolina Presents Chamber Series
The Touring Theatre of North Carolina’s Chamber Series continues with Over the Edge, a collection of short stories by award-winning Triad authors Quinn Dalton, Michael Parker and Pamela Duncan. The stories are adapted for the stage and performed by Touring Theatre’s core artists: John Kernodle, Kay Thomas and actor, director, producer Camilla Millican. Camilla spoke with me about the two Quinn Dalton short stories she’ll be performing as part of Over the Edge.
Touring Theatre’s Chamber Series continues with Over the Edge February 13-15 at 8:00 PM in the Mack & Mack Showroom in Greensboro.