Most Active Stories
- Paperhand Puppet Intervention Presents 15th Annual Giant Puppet Pageant
- Common Core Uncertainty Puts NC Educators in Limbo
- Gov. McCrory: Best to Gradually Reform North Carolina's Medicaid System
- William Tyler, Clark Whittington of Art-o-mat, Mary Dalton, and Hiss Golden Messenger
- When Science and Art Become A Thing . . .
Fri March 28, 2014
Triad Business Owner Turns Junk Into Millions
In this week's business report with Justin Catanoso, The Triad Business Journal's Catherine Carlock talks about her story on the huge success of Greensboro business owner D.H. Griffin.
Griffin's company is one of the world’s largest demolition contractors and is widely known for the removal of debris at the World Trade Center site in New York after the Sept. 11 terror attacks. Carlock explains how Griffin has turned junk into a multi-million dollar business.
Justin Catanoso is director of the journalism program at Wake Forest University and a regular contributor to WFDD.
Catherine Carlock covers commercial and residential real estate, construction, economic development and retailing and restaurants for the Triad Business Journal. To read her story about D.H. Griffin go to http://bit.ly/1f0jP2F . More business news stories can also be found at triad.bizjournals.com