Most Active Stories
- A Virus That Kills Cancer
- One Small Bite For Man: NASA Astronauts Eat Space-Grown Food
- Triad Arts Live With The Tyler Nail Trio And David Payne's New Memoir "Barefoot To Avalon"
- $100 Million Redevelopment Project Breathes New Life Into Revolution Mill
- Guilford County Animal Shelter Director Suspended
Fri August 29, 2014
UNCG Students and Faculty Collaborate on Collage Performance
The University of NC Greensboro School of Music, Theatre and Dance presents Collage. This year, the massive music, theatre and dance performance program kicks off the school’s campus-wide celebration of 450 years with Galileo and Shakespeare. Collage 2014 is a collaboration involving hundreds of students, dozens of faculty, and the leadership of Associate Director of Bands and Director of Orchestral Activities Kevin Geraldi, and Assistant Professor of Choral Music, Carole Ott. They’re joined by newly appointed School of Music, Theatre and Dance Dean Peter Alexander.
Collage 2014, a veritable artistic tapaz bar with an enormous variety of instrumental and vocal music as well as theatre and dance is Saturday, September 6th, at 7:30PM in Aycock Auditorium, on the UNCG campus. Collage has become one of the most popular annual performances in Greensboro and the Triad with more than 1,500 people attending, tickets selling out year after year, and raising $15 thousand dollars for student scholarships.