Most Active Stories
- Unique Greensboro Academy Still Working To Reach Potential
- Amendment One: Unconstitutional, But Probably Here To Stay
- Live Music at Muddy Creek Café, Delta Arts Center, and Photographer William Christenberry
- As Same-Sex Marriage Becomes Legal, Opinions In North Carolina Are Mixed
- Why All The Shark Attacks? Expert Says There's Many Possibilities
Thu March 20, 2014
Wait. How Much Is That Doggy?
By David Greene
Originally published on Thu March 20, 2014 6:37 am
A Chinese property developer has reportedly paid close to $2 million for a golden-haired Tibetan mastiff puppy. The lion-looking dogs have become a status symbol for China's very rich.