Most Active Stories
- Dash Pop, The B. Kin Band, Gaurang Doshi, and Christopher James Lees on Triad Arts Weekend
- UNCG Historian: Greensboro Bill Defies NC History of Local Control
- Ethnosh Brings People Together Through Food
- Meet the Artist: Saxophonist and Composition Student Anna Meadors
- Local Filmmakers Screen "Unmappable" at SxSW
Tue July 22, 2014
William Tyler and Hiss Golden Messenger to Headline Crossroads @ SECCA
Southeastern Center for Contemporary Art (SECCA) is proud to announce Hiss Golden Messenger and William Tyler as the co-headlining artists for the tenth installment of its Crossroads @ SECCA concert series. Hiss Golden Messenger is led by M.C. Taylor, one of the finest songwriters in America today. The band’s fourth release titled Poor Moon was given a nod by none other than Davie Bowie who calls it “mystical country, like an eerie yellowing photograph”. We’re sampling from the album right now. David Ford spoke with M.C. Taylor.
Hiss Golden Messenger and William Tyler will co-headline Crossroads @ SECCA #010 on Saturday, July 26th. Doors will open at 5 p.m. along with food and beverage purchases, and the concert kicks off at 7:00 p.m. Tickets for Crossroads @ SECCA #010 are $25 for VIP, $15 for general admission, and 10 bucks for students. They’re available now through Eventbrite accessed through SECCA’s website.