Most Active Stories
- Appalachian State Reaches Out after 5 Student Deaths This Year
- Paying Doctors For Value, Not Volume: Cornerstone Health Care Changes Its Business Model
- One-Man Show "Dance for Grandma" Premieres at Greensboro Fringe Festival
- WS/FC Schools: Testing On Air Quality Recommended At Hanes, Lowrance
- The Cirkus Theatre Project, Author of "Descent" Tim Johnston, and Singer/Songwriter Johnathan Loos
Tue July 22, 2014
William Tyler and Hiss Golden Messenger to Headline Crossroads @ SECCA
Southeastern Center for Contemporary Art (SECCA) is proud to announce Hiss Golden Messenger and William Tyler as the co-headlining artists for the tenth installment of its Crossroads @ SECCA concert series. Hiss Golden Messenger is led by M.C. Taylor, one of the finest songwriters in America today. The band’s fourth release titled Poor Moon was given a nod by none other than Davie Bowie who calls it “mystical country, like an eerie yellowing photograph”. We’re sampling from the album right now. David Ford spoke with M.C. Taylor.
Hiss Golden Messenger and William Tyler will co-headline Crossroads @ SECCA #010 on Saturday, July 26th. Doors will open at 5 p.m. along with food and beverage purchases, and the concert kicks off at 7:00 p.m. Tickets for Crossroads @ SECCA #010 are $25 for VIP, $15 for general admission, and 10 bucks for students. They’re available now through Eventbrite accessed through SECCA’s website.