Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Paperhand Puppet Intervention Presents 15th Annual Giant Puppet Pageant
- The Power of Service: Inspiring Winston-Salem One Song at a Time
- Greensboro-Based Band Irata Rocks Winston-Salem to Chapel Hill This Weekend
- Melody Moezzi's "Haldol and Hyacinths", Arts for Life, Jiliana Dulaney's Haute Chocolate, and Irata
- Gov. McCrory: Best to Gradually Reform North Carolina's Medicaid System
Radio 101 is WFDD's education program for high school students. It teaches interested students about journalism, technology, personal reflection and storytelling.
The program has been held at Carver High School in Winston-Salem and The Middle College at Guilford Technical Community College in High Point.
Radio 101 is currently held at Dudley High School in Greensboro and Reynolds High School in Winston-Salem.
The Spring 2013 edition of Radio 101 was produced in partnership with Dudley High School with funding from Arts Greensboro. Radio 101 is taught by Lopa Shah. Stories are produced by students with assistance from Kathryn Mobley.